When selecting a bike rack, it is important to not only understand the needs you have for your bike but also your vehicle’s needs and capabilities. Furthermore, it is important to take into consideration durability, ease of loading and unloading, and overall design. Here are 10 important questions to ask yourself when selecting a bike rack:
- How many vehicles are you looking to hold?
- How much time do you want to spend loading and unloading your bikes?
- What are your bike sizes?
- How secure are your bikes and are straps required?
- Are your bikes going to need to be broken down before each trip, including wheel removal?
- Do you have an additional cargo that you need to carry and is your bike rack going to obstruct car but go space?
- Are you looking to haul additional cargo behind your truck, such as a trailer?
- Are your bikes going to be exposed to the road elements including road spray debris and rear-end collision damage?
- Are your bikes secure enough to ensure not only that damage from the road will not occur but also that they will not slam and slide into each other during your trip?
- How much space are you going to need to use?
With wolf bike racks, you are guaranteed a convenient and secure bike rack that will fit easily into your truck bed to lower the risk of damage to your bikes. Furthermore, your truck bed will not be completely obstructed, and you will be free to load other materials into it. In addition, a wolf bike rack will not obstruct the use of your tailgate and you will be free to pull behind a trailer. Up to 5 bikes can be held, minimal installation time will be needed, the bikes will not need to be torn down, and no straps will be required, all the while knowing your equipment will be secure and safe so that your bikes are waiting for you intact when you reach your destination.
If you would like to learn more about the #1 rated bike rack for your truck, call our team at 801-372-5585. We are conveniently located in Lehi, Utah, but can ship across the country. A safe, secure bike rack for trucks awaits. Call us today!